Friday, December 16, 2011

Not on the bandwagon

 Even though I have no proof outside my own house, I have been pro-Tebow all season. I was glad when the Broncos were losing, hoping that would get him a chance. When my dad would complain about another Redskins loss, I'd tell him "Eh, my team won." Sunday is going to be a big deal here. From watching the Patriots barely beat the Redskins, I was not impressed with Brady. It looks like he gets flustered and then doesn't think things through, but he's going to get the calls. There's no way the officials are not going to try and influence this game- because find me one where they don't.

I'm putting it out here now- Tebow is going to take it but I hope he doesn't wait until the end. The receivers have to catch consistently and Prater better keep that leg cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment