Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Deal- A New Head Coach for the Caps

Mike Vogel's Blog

 I guess I won't be getting that Kitchen-Aid hand mixer after all, because my Christmas wish came true. Coach Boudreau is out and Dale Hunter is in as coach of the Capitals. Yes, BB had a good record, fastest to 200 wins, etc. but he wasn' t the coach for this group of players and this isn't a bad group of players so he had to go. I think he was just fine for AHL level but he's just not an NHL coach. Now we see if Dale Hunter is an NHL coach. He's got records for fastest to 300 and 400 wins in the OHL but we have to see if it translates. I have a feeling he isn't going to take crap and whining and complacency, nor do I think he'll adopt the fool persona for local commercials.

The new era begins with a press conference at eleven. Practice has been moved to noon, pictures up afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment