Friday, November 11, 2011

Wilson is Coming Home!

 I hadn't been in the door fifteen minutes back from the Wilson Ramos vigil at Nats Park before I saw the news that he had been found safe and was on his way home. I am still grinning like an idiot. I am usually not hippy dippy but I would like to think that these little lights in the darkness helped.

From earlier tonight:




Thank you to the Nationals for the excellent hot chocolate and permission to leave the signs and candles on the gate. Thanks to those who played the Wilson Ramos at-bat music, Take Me Out to the Ballgame, Who's on First, and of course Take on Me through the speakers.

Thank you to Alicia @DragBallwRamos for leading the effort. Thinking positive led to positive results. Now to plan the celebration party.

No comments:

Post a Comment