Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Celebrated Strasmas

...and the Marlins got the present. Boo.

I had plans for after the game, so they decided to make the game ten hours long <exaggeration>. I mean seriously, though. There were two Presidents Races the game was so long. I'm sure beards grew over the course of the game.

 Disco hammerhead and a blurry Roger "the Shark" Bernadina. It was pretty cool that I was in left on Friday and so was Roger. When I had tickets for right, there he was as well.


Yes, he was just as exciting to see in person as I had hoped.

Unzoomed shots for perspective of how awesome the seats were. I didn't pay for a seat all weekend. I love contests and promotions.


Gratuitous Michael Morse shot, even though if he hadn't grounded into a double play when a fly ball was all that needed maybe the game wouldn't have been so long and I could have made it to see my Homecoming date from tenth grade's band play in Clarendon.

I did get on the Jumbotron, with Disco shark, after the Ramos home run, but I have no idea how it looked because I kept my eye on the camera and didn't even think of looking at the scoreboard. I don't know if  that should count as an accomplishment or an opportunity missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment