Friday, September 9, 2011

Single/Double/Single

I had bought my ticket to Thursday's game when it was just for one, got excited when it became a double-header, then went home after it had rained for two hours after the first one and the second was cancelled.

Best of both worlds:
John Carlson, awesome defenseman for the Washington Caps who I met once in the elevator at Kettler, threw out the first pitch and did very well, according to Collin Balester, who caught it, on Twitter.

Ahh, technology:
I have no idea why half my shots came out dark. I was using a borrowed camera. I think this one looks cool though, glow-in-the-dark outfielders.


Well, they got the "Clip" part right:
Not so much the "Store" afterward with my man Drew giving up three runs in the top of the ninth.


A meeting of the minds, and their beards:
Digital zoom is not so great, but hey, it was worth a shot.


Game two, not to be:
Just as well, Ian Desmond was going to play in that game, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment